Some time back I posted about my layered Veg Biryani. In that post, I wrote that I paired the rice with a delicious salad. So, this post is going to be a healthy and easy-to-make salad recipe. I decided to go with my most staple salad ingredient – cucumbers. To give sweetness and crunch, I paired them with some lovely red apples. These ingredients also provide necessary fiber to the body and are refreshing to eat. I like to grate some nuts (walnuts or almonds) as garnish and make it a wholesome spoon of nutrition.
Recipe Details :
Serves: 3 pax
Time: 15 mins
- 3 cucumbers, cut in crescents
- 1 apple, cut in crescents
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 5 walnuts, grated
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 2 tsp honey (optional)
- Cut the cucumbers and apples into crescents and keep them aside.
- Take a bowl and add the white vinegar, honey and pepper powder and whisk the dressing well.
- Add the cut ingredients to the dressing and mix them nicely.
- Garnish this salad with grated walnuts.
- Refrigerate it for 20 mins before serving.